|minced Pork||100 g|
|Garlic (pounded)||3 pcs|
|Ginger (pounded)||1 slice|
|Spring Onion ( chopped)||1 sprig|
|Oil||3 tbsp(for fried rice)，1 tbsp(for minced pork)|
|Light Soy Sauce||1 tbsp(for fried rice)， 1 tbsp(for minced pork)|
|Oyster Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Corn Starch||1 tbsp|
1. 2 eggs, beaten. set aside
Diced Scallops：100g, set aside
minced pork : 100g
pounded Garlic :3pcs, pounded Ginger:1slice, chopped Spring Onion: 1 sprig
Rinse and Dice the Chinese Kale (300g)
2. Heat 3 tbsp of oil. Stir-fry the beaten egg.
3. add about 4 bowls of rice and mix it with egg. Then add 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce, mix it well.
Add the spring onion and mix it well. After 1 minute, transfer the fried rice to a serving dish.
4. Bring water to boil. Blanch the Chinese Kale until done. Then, add Scallop and blanch it for half minute. After half minute, dish it up and set aside.
5. Saute the garlic and ginger with 1 tbsp of oil. Add minced pork and stir-fry until the pork done. Then, add 1 tbsp of light soy sauce
6. Add Chinese Kale and Scallop. Then, add 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce. Mix all ingredients well. Add salt to taste.
Then, add Corn starch water (mixture of water (1/2 cup) and 1 tbsp of Corn starch)
7. stir-fry until the sauce sets slightly, pour it over rice.