| Black Pepper
|Plain flour||4 tbsp|
|Light Soy Sauce||1/2 tbsp|
|Chicken powder|| 1/4 tsp
1. Cut beef fillet into strips. Mix with “Black Pepper” and “Soy sauce ” . Marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Beat eggs. And mix with 4 tbsp of “plan flour” and 1/4 tsp of “Chicken Powder”.
3.Dip beef in egg paste. Then roll the beef in Almond Flakes.
4. Heat oil until hot but not smoking. Put beef into boiling oil and deep-fry until the almond color is changed to golden brown.
5. Drain and leave them on paper towel before serving.
6. Serving with the Pepper Salt.