|Seasoning for Beef:|
|Beef (Sliced)||200 g|
|For Stir-fry the Soybean Sprouts:|
|Soybean Sprouts||600 g|
|Ginger (pounded)||1 Slice|
|For Stir-fry the Beef:|
|Light Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Garlic (pounded)||1 clove|
|Chinese Chives||150 g|
1. Cut the Chinese Chives into sections.
2. Mix the beef with Seasonings “Sugar (1/2 tsp), Oil (1/2 tbsp) and cornstarch (1 tbsp)” .
3. Heat the wok with 2 tbsp of oil, ginger and salt (1/2 tsp). Then, add and stir-fry the Soybean Sprouts for about 1 minute.
4. Cover by lid and add 1/2 cup of hot water. Cover it for about 1.5 minute.
5. After 1.5 minute, open the lid and stir-fry the Soybean Sprouts. Then cover it again for 1 minute. Then dish it up for later use.
6. Heat the wok with 1.5 tbsp of oil and garlic. Then add and stir-fry the beef.
7. Stir-fry the beef until the color is changed. Then, add 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and mix them well.
8. Add Chinese Chives and 2 tbsp of Water.
9. Add Soybean Sprouts without the soybean sprouts juice. (The soybean sprouts juice may cause too salty). Stir-fry all ingredients well.
10. Dish it up and serve it out!