|Bean Threads||150 g|
|Shelled Prawns||250 g|
|Pork Collar meat (minced):||200 g|
|Light Soy sauce||1/2 tsp|
|Chinese Celery||50 g|
|Ginger (finely chopped)||2 tbsp|
1. Soak Bean Threads for 15 minutes. Remove water and set aside for next step.
2. Chop the Celery
3. Soaked in water with 1/2 tsp salt for 1 min. Rinse well and pat to dry
4. Mix minced Pork with “Constarch 1/2 tsp, Sugar 1/2 tsp , Light Soy sauce 1/2 tsp”. Chill in fringe before cooking.
5. Heat 2tbsp of oil and 1 tsp of salt. Saute Ginger, Onion.
6. Add minced pork and stir-fry until the pork done. Then add Prawns and mix them well.
7. Add Bean Threads and mix all ingredients well. Then, add Celery and saute for a while.
8. Dish it up and serve it hot.