|Beef Brisket + Beef Brisket with Tendon|| 1.2kg, 600g each
|Ginger|| 5 slices
|Garlic|| 2 cloves
|Onion|| 1 piece
|Red Wine||4 tbsp|
1. Beef Brisket + Beef Brisket with Tendon ,600g each
2. transfer beef Brisket into boiling water for 5 mins. After 5 mins, rinse it, let it cool down, cut it into pieces
3. pound few slices of Ginger. pound two cloves of Garlic. cut one Onion into pieces
4.Celery：about 200g，Tear old veins off the celery, cut it into lengths.
5. heat 3 tbsp of Oil over medium heat, saute Ginger,Garlic,Onion and Celery. after 1 minute, add Beef Brisket. switch heat to high.
add 2 tbsp of Red Wine, mix it. after half minute, transfer all ingredients to a pot for braising
6. add 40 g of Rock Sugar, add water until water level reach the top
7. 2 pcs of Carrot (about 600 g)，peel and cut it into pieces
transfer it to the pot
8. halve the tomatos (200g).Transfer it to the pot
9. Bring water to boil over high heat. Then, turn the heat to slow and stew for One hour
10. Potato：600g，peel and cut it into pieces
Then, soak it in water for a while, prevent the surface colour turn black.
Set it aside for later use
11. after 1 hour, add the potato. Mix it. Add 1 tsp of Salt, mix it
Cover it and cook for 15 mins
12. after 15 mins, add 2 tbsp of Red Wine.
mix it well, cover it and cook for 10 mins more