|Yellow,Green,Red Bell Pepper||1 each|
|Ginger (pounded)||2 pcs|
|Fermented Black Bean||1 tbsp|
|Bird’s eye chili||1 pcs|
|Light Soy sauce||1 tsp|
1. Wash Razor Clams. Remove the black portion Shell can be removed (Optional)
2. Cook Razor Clams (with and without shell) in boiling water for about 1 minute. Dish it up for next step.
3. Rinse the bell pepper and cut them into strips.
4. Heat the wok with oil (1 tbsp), saute pounded Ginger and Onion. Then add Bell Pepper. Saute the ingredients for a while. Dish it up for next step.
5. Mix and squash Garlic (1 pcs), Fermented Black Beans (1 tbsp) and Bird’s eye chili (1 pcs)
6. Add and mix Sugar (2 tsp), Water (4 tbsp) , Light Soy Sauce (1 tsp)
7. Saute the shredded Ginger, add and saute Razor Clams for a while. Dish it up for next step.
8. Saute the Seasoning, add the Bell Pepper, then add the Razor Clams. Stir-fry all ingredients for a while.
9. Dish it up and serve it hot!