| Taro (Tips : Choose light weight Taro)
|Chinese Preserved Duck Thigh||1 piece|
|Green garlic||1 sprig|
|Ginger (Pounded)||1 slice|
1. Cut Taro in pieces, Green Garlic in section and pound the ginger.
2. Rinse the Chinese preserved duck thigh. Boil it in boiling water for 1 minute.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in pot. Saute the Green Garlic and Ginger. Then, add Taro.
4. Add water to almost cover all Taro. Cut the Duck thigh in pieces and place the duck thigh on top.
5. Turn the heat to high until boiling. Then, turn it to medium until the Taro soft (within 30 minutes). In the meantime, stir all ingredients in every 5 minutes. And try to use a chopstick to insert into taro. Taro is well done if a chopstick is able to insert into taro. Boil for a bit longer if you prefer the Taro is softer. And finally most of the water will be absorbed by Taro.