|Marinade for Chicken|
|Ginger juice||1/2 tsp|
|Chinese Wine||1/2 tsp|
|Ingredients for Stir-fry|
|Ginger (Pounded)||2 slices|
|Garlic (Pounded)||1 clove|
|Shallot (Pounded)||1 clove|
|Chicken soup||1/3 cup|
|Soy sauce||1/2 tbsp|
1. Above video shows how to de-bone a Chicken. Mix the Marinade and marinate the chicken for an hour.
2. Tear old veins off the celery, cut it into lengths.
3. Sliced the carrot.
4. Heat 1 tbsp of oil and saute the pounded ginger and 1/3 tsp of salt. Add and stir-fry the celery to done. Dish it up for next step.
5. Heat 2 tbsp of oil and saute the pounded ginger , shallot and garlic. Add and stir-fry the chicken meat until the meat color is changed.
6. Add 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce and mix the ingredients well. Then, add 1/3 cup of chicken soup and stir-fry the chicken until the chicken well done.
7. Add the stir-fried celery without the celery juice. (The celery juice may cause too salty). Mix all ingredients well. Dish it up!