|Pork (Lean meat)||300g|
|Ginger||1 slice (pounded)|
1. Peel and rinse the potato (900g). Cut it into pieces
2. Peel and cut the carrot into pieces (about 150g)
3. Pork (lean meat) 300g. Cut it into pieces. Transfer pork into water. Bring water to boil for 1 minute.
rinse the pork after 1 minute. Dish it up and set aside
4. Tomato(300g), rinse and cut it into pieces
5. Add 12 cups of Water, Potato, Carrot, Pork, Tomato, pounded Ginger, 1/2 tbsp of oil. Cover it, bring water to boil over high heat. Then, cook over slow heat for 1.5 hour.
after 1.5 hour, season it with salt, Serve!