|Shrimp :||150 g|
|Spring Onion：||1 sprig|
|Oil :||1/2 tsp|
|Salt :||1/2 tsp|
|Room Temperature boiled Water||1 cup|
for washing Shrimp :1tsp
for seasoning：1/4 tsp
|Ground White Pepper：||Pinch|
1. Shrimp (150g), remove the head, shell and intestine.
2. Soak the Shrimp in water with 1 tsp of Salt for 5 mins.
(for making the shrimp more crispy)
3. after 5 mins, wash the Shrimp. Then, drain the shrimp, set it aside.
4. add 1 tsp of oil, pinch of Ground White Pepper and 1/4 tsp of Salt. Mix it well.
5. 3pcs of Egg. Add 1/2 tsp of oil and 1/2 tsp of Salt. Beat it.
Then, add 1 cup of room temperature boiled Water.(less bubble for boiled water). Mix it well.
6. transfer the egg to the plate with shrimp. Stir it gently to remove the bubble.
(or use a mesh strainer to remove bubble)
7. Bring water to boil. Then, steam the egg. Cover it and switch heat to medium.
after 2 mins, insert a toothpick for testing. The egg is set if the toothpick can stand vertically. Otherwise, repeat this step.
8. After repeated twice, the toothpick can stand vertically. Discard the spring onion.
Switch off the heat, cover it for half minute