|Pigeon :||4 pieces|
|Ginger juice :||2 tsp|
|Oil :||4 tbsp|
|Ginger :||3 slices|
|Rice Wine :||1tsp|
|Light Soy Sauce :||1/2 cup|
|Sugar :||2 tsp|
|Water :||4 cups|
1. Wash pigeons, then wipe them to dry.
2. Heat 4tbsp of oil in wok and saute the ginger. Then, saute the pigeons until the skin color is changed to yellow.
3. Add “Rice Wine” and “Ginger Juice”.
4. Then, add “Light Soy Sauce” and “Water”.
5.Cover it and turn heat to medium for 20 minutes. Turn the pigeons over for every 5mins.
6.After 20 minutes, turn the pigeons over. Switch off the heat and cover it again for 5 mins.
7. Pour some sauce over pigeons when serve.