|Straw Mushroom||600 g|
|Ginger (pounded)||2 slices|
|Spring Onion||1 sprig|
Clear Chicken Broth
1 cup (For the sauce),
Some water for boiling Straw Mushrooms and Roasted Pork
1. Cut at the bottom of straw mushroom (600g).
Rinse Straw Mushroom. Then, set aside.
2. Cut a sprig of Spring Onion into sections.
3. Bring water and a slide of Ginger to boil. Then, boil Straw Mushroom for a minute.
after 1 minute, rinse the Straw Mushroom. Then, set aside.
4. Bring water to boil. Boil Roasted Pork (Cantonese Roasted Pork 300g) for half minute. Then, set aside.
5. Saute 2 tbsp of Oil with a pounded Ginger. Add and stir-fry the Roasted Pork.
Add the Straw Mushroom. Add 1/2 cup of Clear Chicken Broth
6. Add 1 tsp of Sugar, 1/2 tsp of Salt, 1 cup of water
Cover it and cook for 5 minutes. Then, Stir-fry the ingredient for a while.
Cover it again and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes, add the Spring Onion and mix it well.