|Chinese mushroom||150 g|
|Black Hairy Moss||15 g|
|Dried Oyster||50 g|
|Bean vermicelli||20 g|
|Bean curd strip||30 g|
|Fermented Taro curd||2 Cubes|
|Seasoning : for Chinese mushroom|
1. Soak Black Hairy Moss to soft. Wash and drain.
2. Bring Water with a slice of Ginger to boil. Add Black Hairy Moss and boil for 5 minutes. Then rinse and drain.
3. Soak the Chinese mushroom to soft. And cut off the stems. Bring the Chinese mushroom with 6 cups of water, 1 tbsp of Oil, 1 tsp of Sugar and 1/2 tsp of salt to boil. Then switch to slow heat and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Soak Dried Oyster to soft. Then drain.
5. Heat up oil on slow heat. Fry Bean curd strip to crispy (about 1 minute). Dish it up. Keep the oil in pot for next step.
6. Saute the Ginger slices. Add and saute Dried Oyster , 2 cubes of Fermented Taro Curd and 1/2 tsp of Sugar. Saute and Mix them well.
7. Add the cooked Mushroom with soap. Mix all ingredients well. Cover it and bring water to boil. Then switch to slow heat and boil for an hour. Refill hot water to cover ingredients during stewing.
8. After an hour, add Bean vermicelli, Bean curd strip and Black Hairy Moss. Cover it and cook for 15 minutes.