|Peking cabbage:||1 whole (about 1.2kg)|
|For Fish Cake|
|Dace fillet :||400 g|
|Dried Shrimps (Soaked) :||30 g|
|Spring Onion (Chopped) :||2 sprigs|
|Water Chestnut (Chopped) :||2 pcs|
|Salt :||1/2 tsp|
|White pepper :||pinch|
|Water :||2 tbsp|
|Ginger (pounded):||1 slice|
1. Rinse and soak dried shrimps.Dice the Fillet.
2. Mix diced fillet and dried shrimps. Chop for about 10mins. Chop 2 sprigs of Spring Onion.
3. Peeled, Rinse and Chop the Water Chestnut (2 pcs)
4. Add “Water Chestnut”, “chopped spring onion”,”Salt (1/2 tsp)”, “white pepper (pinch)” and “water 2tbsp” to the minced dace. Stir in one direction until sticky.
5. Slap the minced fish for about 20 times. Make it more elastic. Fish paste is ready
(Video shows how to make minced fish more elastic)
6. Heat 4 tbsp of oil. Fry the fish cake until the color is changed to golden brown. Dish it up and set aside.
7.Cut Peking cabbage and Fish cake into large strip.
8. Heat 2 tbsp of oil with ginger and 1tsp salt. Stir-fry Peking cabbage for a while. Add 1/2 cup of water and Fish strip. Mix them well..
9. Cover by lid for about 5 mins (Stir it in every 2 minute).
10. Dish it up and serve it hot!