|Bell peppers||3 pcs|
|Pork Collar meat||150g|
|－Seasoning for Pork－|
|Corn Starch||1/2 tbsp|
|Light Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
|－Seasoning for Stir-fry Asparagus －|
|Ginger (pounded)||1 slice|
|－Seasoning for Stir-fry the rest of ingredients－|
|Garlic (pounded)||2 pcs|
|Rice Wine||1 tsp|
|Light Soy Sauce|
1. Rinse 3 bell peppers. Cut the bell peppers into pieces
2. Shrimp (300g), remove the head, shell and intestine.
3. Soak the Shrimp in water with 1 tsp of Salt for 5 mins.
(for making the shrimp more crispy)
4. after 5 mins, wash the Shrimp. Then, drain the shrimp, set it aside.
5. Peel 300g of Asparagus. Cut it into sections.
6. Slice 150g of Pork Collar meat. Add 1 tbsp of oil, 1/2 tsp of Sugar, 1/2 tbsp of Corn starch and 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce. Mix it well.
7. Heat 1 tbsp of oil , a pounded Ginger and 1/2 tsp of Salt. Add and stir-fry Asparagus
after half minute, add 1/2 cup of water. Then, cover it.
after 1 minute, dish it up and set it aside
8. Heat 2 tbsp of oil and 2 pounded Garlic.Then, add and stir-fry the sliced Pork for half minute.
9. Add Shrimp and 1/2 tsp of Salt. Mix it well.
10. add 1 tsp of Rice Wine, mix it well. Then, add Bell Pepper, mix it well.
add 1/3 cup of water, mix it well. After tasting, add some Light Soy Sauce if necessary
11. add Asparagus without the Asparagus juice. (The Asparagus juice may cause too salty)
Dish it up after mix it well.