|Green garlic||1 sprig|
|Spring Onion||1 sprig|
|Dark Soy sauce||1 tsp|
|Ginger (Pounded)||1 slice|
|Light soy sauce||1/2 tsp (Add if necessary after tasted during cooking)
1. Soak Bean Threads for 15 minutes. Remove water and set aside for next step.
2. Soak the dried shrimp with 1 cup water. Keep the water for cooking after the dried shrimp is soaked.
3.Peel Radish and into large strip.
4. Cut Spring Onion and Green Garlic in section and pound the ginger.
5. Heat 2 tbsp of oil and saute Green Garlic and Ginger. Then, add dried shrimp. Saute all ingredients.
6. Add Radish and mix them well. Then, add the “Shrimp water”.
7. Cover by lid for about10 minutes (or Until the Radish soft).
8. Add 1 tsp of dark soy sauce and mix all well. Then, add soaked Bean Threads and mix all well. Stir-fry until most water is absorbed by Bean Threads. (Add 1/2 tsp of light soy sauce if necessary after tasted)
9. Add Spring Onion and mix all well.
10. Dish it up and serve it hot.