|Chicken Wing||8 pieces|
|– For boiling Chicken Wing –|
|Chinese Rice Wine||1 tbsp|
|– For Stir-fry Onion –|
|– For pan-fry Chicken Wing –|
|Light Soy Sauce||1.5 tbsp|
|– For Stewing –|
1. Peel and cut Potato into pieces. Shred onion.
2. Peel and slice Shallot and ginger.
3. Tear old veins off the celery, cut it into lengths.
4. Bring water to boil with Ginger and 1 tbsp of Chinese Rice wine. Add Chicken Wing and cook until the water boiling again for removing the frozen taste. Drain and cut it into pieces.
5. Heat the wok with 2 tbsp of Oil, Shallot and Ginger over slow heat. Add Spring Onion. Fry the Spring onion until color is changed to golden. Add 1 cup of water and mix it well. Then, switch it to a pot.
6. Heat 1 tbsp of oil on medium heat. Fry chicken wing until the skin color is changed to golden. Add 1.5 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce. Stir-fry until the Light Soy Sauce is absorbed. Switch the Chicken Wing to the pot. Do not wash the wok.
7. Stir-fry Potato until color is changed to golden. Switch the potato to the pot.
8. Add water until the water almost cover the ingredients. Add celery, 1 tsp of Sugar and 1 tsp of Salt. Cover the pot and bring water to boil over high heat. Then turn the heat to slow and stew for 45 minutes.