|Seasoning-mix with minced pork|
|Corn Starch||1 tsp|
|Light Soy Sauce||2 tsp|
|Seasoning-for cooking Spinach|
|Ginger (pounded)||1 slice|
|For stir-frying minced pork|
|Corn starch||1/2 tbsp|
1. minced pork (200g)，add 1/2 tbsp of oil, 1/2 tsp of Sugar, 1 tsp of Corn starch, 2 tsp of Light Soy Sauce, mix it
2. Spinach：600g, remove the root of Spinach
rinse the Spinach. Then, cut it into halves
3. Bring it to boil over high heat. (Oil: 1tbsp, a slice of pounded Ginger, Salt: 1tsp, Water: 8 cups, Sugar :1 tsp)。add Spinach when the water is boiling, Cover it.
after 5 mins, dish it up. remove the water
4. heat 1 tbsp of oil and a pounded Garlic over medium heat. stir-fry the minced pork.
after half minute, add 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
5. prepare the corn-starch water :1/2 tbsp of corn starch＋1/2 cup of water, mix the corn starch water well. Then, mix it with minced pork immediately
it the sauce too dry, add a little bit more water to make a thick sauce
6. put it on top of Spinach. Done!