|Preserved Sausage||1 piece|
|Preserved Liver Sausage||1 piece|
|Preserved Duck Thigh||1 piece|
|Spring Onion||2 sprigs|
|Light Soy sauce||1.5 tbsp|
|Water||For soaking dried shrimp and dried scallop. For Stir-fry Glutinous Rice|
1. Rinse glutinous rice, soak in water for 1.5 hour, change water and soak for another 1.5 hour, drain well.
2. Wash and soak dried shrimps. Wash and Steam the dried Scallop with water for 15 minutes. Then, divide the dried scallop into small pieces. Keep the Soaked water for next step.
3. Wash Preserved duck thigh. Use hot water to boil the Preserved duck thigh for 2 minutes. Then de-bone and cut it into dice.
4. Wash Preserved Sausages and cut it into dice.
5. Chop Spring onion and Ginger.
6. Heat 1 tbsp of oil. Saute Preserved Sausages and duck thigh first. Then, add and saute dried shrimp and dried scallop for a while. Dish it up and set it aside.
7. Do not wash the fry pan. Heat 1 tbsp of oil and saute the chopped ginger for a while.
8. Stir-fry the Glutinous Rice to hot, then add 1/2 cup of water (Use the water used for soaking dried shrimp and scallop first, then use hot water) and mix them until the water is absorbed by Glutinous Rice. Repeat to add water and stir-fry the Glutinous Rice until the rice soft.
9.Add Preserved Sausages, preserved Duck Thigh, dried shrimp and dried scallop and mix them well.
Mix 1.5 tbsp of soy sauce and 1/2 tsp of sugar first, then mix it with all ingredients well.
10. Add chopped Spring onion and Coriander. Mix all ingredients well. Done!