|String Bean||600 g|
|Minced Pork||200 g|
1 piece (for stir-fry String Bean)
2 piece (for stir-fry minced pork)
|Light Soy Sauce||
1tsp(for marinate minced pork)
1tbsp(for stir-fry minced pork)
1tsp (for marinate minced pork)
2tbsp (for stir-fry String Bean)
2tbsp (for stir-fry minced pork)
|Corn Starch||1 tsp|
1. Mix Sugar (1/2 tsp) , Corn-starch (1 tsp) and Light Soy Sauce (1tsp). Then, mix the sauce with the minced Pork (200g)
2. Add 1 tsp of oil. Mix it well. Set it aside for next step.
3. String Bean (600g). Remove both ends of String bean. Divid it into sections.
Rinse String bean, dish it up and set aside.
4. Heat the oil (2tbsp), pounded Garlic (1piece), Salt (1/2 tsp) over high heat. Add and stir-fry String Bean
5. Add 1/2 cup of water. Mix it well.
Then, add 1 cup of water. Cover it and cook for about 8 mins.
6. After 8 mins, dish it up and set aside for next step.
7. Heat 2 tbsp of oil and 2 pounded Garlic over medium heat. Add and stir-fry the minced Pork.
8. Add 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce. Mix it well.
9. Add 1/3 cup of water. Mix it well.
10. Add String Bean without the Bean juice. Mix it well.
11. mix 1 tsp of Corn starch and 1 tbsp of water.
Stir-in the Corn Starch water. Stir-fry and mix them well. Then , dish it up and serve it hot.