|Chinese Mushroom||150 g|
|Ginger (pounded)||1 slice|
1. Rinse Chinese Mushrooms (150g), Soak it to soft. Cut off the stems
2. Bring water to boil, soak the Chestnuts(400g) in boiling water for 10 mins
3. Pork Spareribs (600g). Bring water to boil, boil the spareribs for half minute. Rinse the Spareribs. Dish it up and set aside.
4. after 10 mins, peel off Chestnuts shell. Then, soak it in water, prevent it’s color turn black.
5. Put a pounded Ginger, Mushroom, Spareribs and Chestnuts to the pot. Add water (totally, about 10 cups of water in the pot)
6. Bring water to boil over high heat. Then, simmer for 2 hours. In the meantime, re-fill water.
7. season it with salt before serve!