| Rice Wine
|| 1 tbsp
|Black Rice Vinegar|| 2 tbsp
|Sugar|| 3 tbsp
| Light Soy Sauce
|| 4 tbsp
|Water|| 5 tbsp
| Pork Spareribs
|Ginger|| few slices
1. Rinse the ribs
2. Add seasonings into a pot : Rise Wine (1 tbsp)、Vinegar (2 tbsp)、Sugar (3 tbsp)、Light Soy Sauce (4 tbsp)、Water (5 tbsp).
3. Add the ribs and mix all ingredients well.
4. Add few slices of Ginger
5.Bring ingredients to boil over high heat. Turn heat to slow and stew for 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes, switch off the fire and marinate for an hour.
7. After an hour, bring sauce to boil over high heat. Then, turn heat to medium and cook until the sauce thickens.
8. Dish it up and serve it hot.