|Chicken||1 whole (about 1.9kg)|
|Turmeric Powder||3 tbsp|
|curry powder||1 tbsp|
|Evaporated Milk||about 400g|
|Coconut Milk||about 300ml|
1.Potato：900g，peel and cut it into pieces
Then, soak it in water for a while, prevent the surface colour turn black.
Set it aside for later use
2.Carrot (about 400 g)，peel and cut it into pieces
3. Chicken : 1 Whole. Remove Chicken skin (if keep the skin, very oily sauce finally).
rinse it. Then, cut it into pieces.
this is kidney and liver , remove the attached fat
4.prepare few slices of Ginger
5. Celery：about 200g，Tear old veins off the celery. cut it into lengths.
cut Onion into pieces
6. Prepare 3 tbsp of Turmeric Powder. 1 tbsp of curry powder
7. heat 2 tbsp of oil. stir-fry Celery, Onion and Ginger. after 1 minute, add Turmeric Powder and Curry Powder. Mix it.
Add Chicken, mix it. after half minute, add 1/2 cup of water, mix it
8. add 2 tsp of Sugar, mix it. Add Carrot.
add 1/2 cup of water, mix it. after half minute, add 1 tsp of Salt
9. transfer all ingredients to a pot for braising.
don’t waste the sauce in wok, let the sauce stained on potato, then, transfer it to pot
add 3 cups of water. Bring water to boil over high heat. Then, turn the heat to slow. Braise it for half hour
10. after half hour, add Evaporated Milk (about 400g). add Coconut Milk (about 300ml).
mix it well, then cover it and bring it to boil.
Then, taste it, add more salt if necessary (1/2 tsp of salt is added here)
11. cover it, keep it boiling for 5 mins more over slow heat. Serve!
…(some sauce will be absorbed after the heat turn off)..