|Fish – Horsehead||1 whole (600g)|
|Spring Onion (Chopped)||1 sprig|
|Oil||2 tbsp for frying|
1. Ask for cleaning when buying the fish.
2. Wash the fish, remove Fish Blood inside the body. Wipe the fish dry and cut a slot along the fish body for better marinade.
3. Rub with 1 tsp of salt. Place in refrigerator and marinate for at least half day.
3. Rinse and wipe the fish to dry again to reduce the salty taste before frying. Heat 2 tbsp of oil and fry the fish until the color is changed to golden brown. Then, put the chopped spring onion into fish body and continue to fry for a while.
4. Please some spring onion on top of fish, Serve!