|Belly of Big Head fish||600g|
|Spring Onion||2 sprigs|
1. Belly of Big Head fish (600g), remove the fish scale
rinse the fish belly, set aside for next step
2. Asparagus Bean( 600g). Remove both ends, divid it into sections.
Rinse Asparagus Bean, dish it up and set aside.
3. Pound 2 pcs of Garlic and a slice of Ginger
4. Heat 2 tbsp of oil, pounded Garlic (2 pcs) , Ginger (1 slice) and Salt (1 tsp) over medium heat.
5. Saute two sides of Fish Belly
6. Add and stir-fry Asparagus Bean
7. Add 1/2 cup of water and 1 tsp of Sugar. Mix them well.
8. Add 1 cup of water. Cover it. Cook the Asparagus Bean until they go soft.
9. after 7 mins, stir it. Then, cover it again.
10. Rinse 2 sprigs of Spring Onion. Cut it into sections
11. after 4 mins, add the Spring Onion. Dish it up and Serve!