| Recipe for about 6 pan cakes
|Rice Flour||3 cups|
|Green String Bean|| 300 g
| Dried Shrimp
|| 50 g
| Preserved Turnip
|| 3 cups
|| For pan-fry
1. Rinse and soak dried shrimps (50g) until soft.
2. Rinse and chop Preserved Turnip (100g). Then, soak the Preserved Turnip in water. Let the flavor diffused in water
3. Chop the soaked Dried Shrimps. Then, soak the Dried Shrimps in water. Let the flavor diffused in water
4. Rinse the Green String Beans (300g). Remove the head of Green String Beans. Then, cut it into pieces.
5. transfer the Dried Shrimp and Preserved Turnip to a container without water.
(keep the water for next step)
6. add 3 cups of water totally
(including the soaked water of Dried Shrimp and Preserved Turnip)
7. Add 3 cups of Rice Flour, Green String Beans. Mix them well
8. Heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium heat. Pour the mixture to fry-pan and form a thin layer.
Cover it and cook for about 2 mins
9. after 2 mins, turn it over and fry for 1.5 minute
10. after about 1.5 minute, dish it up and serve it hot