|Blotched Snakehead Fish||1 whole （about 800g）|
|Pork (Lean Meat)||600g|
|Dried Tangerine peel||2 pcs|
|Dried Honey Dates||100g|
|Sweet Apricot Kernel||70g|
|Sea Coconut||1 whole|
- Dried Tangerine peel : 2 pcs, Soak it to soft, remove the white layer
2. Dried Honey Dates :100g, Sweet Apricot Kernel : 70g, rinse it.
3. Sea Coconut：1 whole，rinse and slice it
4. Carrot : 1.2kg, Green Radish : 600g, Peel Green Radish and Carrot. cut them into pieces
5. Add water into a slower cooker : about 20 cups. Add Sweet Apricot Kernel, Green Radish, Carrot, Sea Coconut and Dried Tangerine peel . Bring water to boil.
6. Pork (Lean Meat) : 600g, remove the attached fat。Cut the Port into pieces.
7. bring water to boil with the pork together, keep boiling for 3 mins. after 3 mins, rinse it. Put the pork into slow cooker
8. Blotched Snakehead Fish : 1 whole （about 800g）, Cut Blotched Snakehead Fish, into halves, make two cuts on back (release the flavour to soup easier). wash the fish, remove the fish blood
9. put the fish into boiling water, after half minute, wash the fish. remove the slime on skin.
put fish into soup bag, put the soup bag into slow cooker
10. Too full. Keep some water for later use. Refill the water when some water is evaporated. Remember to reheat the water first.
bring water to boil over high heat. then, cook over slow heat for 3 hours. (2.5 hour is possible if the Sweet Apricot Kernel become soft.)