Tag Archives: chinese food
[Hong Kong Recipe] Stir-fried Sour Pickled Green Mustard with Pork and Gluten | Wow!🙀 Tasty! 😻
[Hong Kong Recipe] Tomato with Potato, Soy bean sprouts & Pork Soup | Wow!🙀 Tasty! 😻
[Hong Kong Recipe] Deep Fried Stuffed Fish | Traditional
[Hong Kong Recipe] Stir-fry Silver Pin Noodles with Pork, Mushroom, Egg and Mung bean sprouts
[Hong Kong Recipe] Steamed Grass Carp Belly
[Hong Kong Recipe] Fabulous Fried Fish ~ Bombay Duck ~
[Hong Kong Recipe] Turnip Cake with Preserved Meat | Dim Sum
[Hong Kong Recipe] Stewed Beef Brisket with Tomato | Family Dishes
[Hong Kong Recipe] Steamed Tofu with Ground Pork | Family Dishes
[Hong Kong Recipe] Steamed Pork with Dried Salted Fish | Family Dishes
[Hong Kong Recipe] SUPREME Lobster Noodles | Incredible! OMG!
[Hong Kong Recipe] Red Braised SpareRibs | Amazing!
[Hong Kong Recipe] Pan-Fried Lemongrass Pork Jowl
[Hong Kong Recipe] Baked Tapioca Pudding with Taro Paste ｜Sago Pudding
[Hong Kong Recipe] Rice Dumplings ｜AMAZING !!!
[Hong Kong Recipe] ： Thai Lemongrass Chicken Wings
[Hong Kong Recipe] Plum Wine, Plum Soda, Pineapple Wine [Refreshing]
Hong Kong Recipe : Supreme Steamed Pork Patty
Chinese New Year Recipe : Deep Fried Black-Eyed Pea Dumplings
Chinese Recipe : Crispy Fish Fillet in Chinese Style
Chinese Soup Recipe：Blotched Snakehead Fish with Carrot and Green Radish Soup（for 12 persons）
|Blotched Snakehead Fish||1 whole （about 800g）|
|Pork (Lean Meat)||600g|
|Dried Tangerine peel||2 pcs|
|Dried Honey Dates||100g|
|Sweet Apricot Kernel||70g|
|Sea Coconut||1 whole|
- Dried Tangerine peel : 2 pcs, Soak it to soft, remove the white layer
2. Dried Honey Dates :100g, Sweet Apricot Kernel : 70g, rinse it.
3. Sea Coconut：1 whole，rinse and slice it
4. Carrot : 1.2kg, Green Radish : 600g, Peel Green Radish and Carrot. cut them into pieces
5. Add water into a slower cooker : about 20 cups. Add Sweet Apricot Kernel, Green Radish, Carrot, Sea Coconut and Dried Tangerine peel . Bring water to boil.
6. Pork (Lean Meat) : 600g, remove the attached fat。Cut the Port into pieces.
7. bring water to boil with the pork together, keep boiling for 3 mins. after 3 mins, rinse it. Put the pork into slow cooker
8. Blotched Snakehead Fish : 1 whole （about 800g）, Cut Blotched Snakehead Fish, into halves, make two cuts on back (release the flavour to soup easier). wash the fish, remove the fish blood
9. put the fish into boiling water, after half minute, wash the fish. remove the slime on skin.
put fish into soup bag, put the soup bag into slow cooker
10. Too full. Keep some water for later use. Refill the water when some water is evaporated. Remember to reheat the water first.
bring water to boil over high heat. then, cook over slow heat for 3 hours. (2.5 hour is possible if the Sweet Apricot Kernel become soft.)
11. after 3 hours, add salt before serve!
Chinese Soup Recipe: Winter Melon Soup (for summer)
White Hyacinth Bean
Dried Tangerine peel
1. Put 24 cups of Water into a slow cooker
2. Rinse White Hyacinth Bean (80g), Rice bean (80g) and Chinese Date (100g). Then, put it into the cooker.
3. wash Common Rush, then put it into the cooker
4. Rinse and clean 2 pcs of Dried Tangerine peel. Then put it into cooker
5. wash Winter Melon : 2.4kg.
remove the core and cut the winter melon into big pieces
6. Put Winter melon into the cooker. Bring water to boil. Then, switch it to slow heat and cook for 3 hrs
7. after 3 hours, serve!
Chinese Recipe : Pan-fried Chicken Wings
Light Soy Sauce
1. Wash chicken Wingette (900g). Then, drain the chicken Wingette
2. Peel the Ginger, then grate it. Queeze out 1 tbsp of ginger juice from the grated pieces
3. Add Ginger Juice (1tbsp), Rice Wine (1 tbsp), Light Soy Sauce (2tbsp) and Salt (1tsp) to the mixing bowl. Then,mix it with chicken Wingette. Marinate chicken Wingette for half hour
4.after half hour, mix the chicken Wingette again. Then, cover with plastic wrap and marinade in refrigerator over night
5. On the next day, pull them out of refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking
6. after 30 mins, add 1 tbsp of oil and Chicken Wingette. After the chicken Wingette is placed, switch on the fire with medium heat. Pan frying under the lid for about 2.5 minutes. Let the core of Chicken Wingette easier to well-done
7. after about 2 and half mins, turn the Chicken Wingettes over. Then, cover it again. Pan frying under the lid for about 2.5 minutes
8. after about 2 and half mins, turn them over again. After half minute, turn it over again. Turning the Chicken Wingetter over and over until the skin turn golden brown colour
9.Place an oil absorbing paper on dish. Then, dish it up.
Chinese Recipe : Stewed Chicken with Potato and Tomato
|Ginger||about 5 slices|
|Shallot||about 5 cloves|
|Red Wine||2 tbsp|
1. Remove the chicken neck and head, cut it into half. Wash the chicken. Then, cut it into pieces.
2. Peel and cut Potato (900g) into pieces. Rinse the potato. Then, set it aside for later use.
3. Prepare one Onion, peel and cut it into pieces. About 5 slices of Ginger. About 5 cloves of Shallot.
4. Carrot : 200g, Peel and cut it into pieces
5. Tomato : 3 pcs, Rinse and cut it into pieces
6. Celery : about 150g, Rinse and cut it into sections
7. Bacon : 2 slices. Cut it into sections
8. Heat the oil (3 tbsp) , add Ginger,Onion and Shallot first.
Then, add Bacon and Celery,Saute the ingredient for about one minute.
9. Add Chicken, stir-fry the ingredients for about 1.5 minute. Then, add 2 tbsp of Red wine.
10. Add 3 tsp of Sugar and mix them well. Then, add Potato and Carrot. Mix them well.
11. Add Tomato and 1 tsp of Salt. Stir Mix the ingredients well.
12. Transfer all ingredients to a pot. Add water to the level below 1 inch of ingredients surface.
Bring water to boil over high heat. Then, turn heat to slow and stew for 30 minutes.
13. after half hour, Done!
Chinese Recipe : Fish Belly Stewed with Asparagus Bean
|Belly of Big Head fish||600g|
|Spring Onion||2 sprigs|
1. Belly of Big Head fish (600g), remove the fish scale
rinse the fish belly, set aside for next step
2. Asparagus Bean( 600g). Remove both ends, divid it into sections.
Rinse Asparagus Bean, dish it up and set aside.
3. Pound 2 pcs of Garlic and a slice of Ginger
4. Heat 2 tbsp of oil, pounded Garlic (2 pcs) , Ginger (1 slice) and Salt (1 tsp) over medium heat.
5. Saute two sides of Fish Belly
6. Add and stir-fry Asparagus Bean
7. Add 1/2 cup of water and 1 tsp of Sugar. Mix them well.
8. Add 1 cup of water. Cover it. Cook the Asparagus Bean until they go soft.
9. after 7 mins, stir it. Then, cover it again.
10. Rinse 2 sprigs of Spring Onion. Cut it into sections
11. after 4 mins, add the Spring Onion. Dish it up and Serve!
Chinese Recipe: Fried Chicken Legs with Ginger and Spring Onion
|Chicken Leg||4 pcs|
|Spring Onion||10 sprigs|
|Sesame Oil||1 tsp|
|Light Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Hot Water||1/2 cup|
|Ginger Juice||1/2 tbsp|
|Chinese Rice Wine||1/2 tsp|
1. Wash Chicken Legs, then wipe it to dry
2. Rub Chicken legs with Ginger Juice:1/2 tbsp, Salt: 1/2 tsp, Chinese Rice Wine: 1/2 tsp.
Then place it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Cut the Spring Onion (about 10 sprigs) in half。One Pounded Garlic，Cut 2 sliced Ginger into fine long strips
4. Heat 1 tbsp of oil. Saute the Ginger,White half of Spring Onion and Garlic
5. Pan-fry the Skin side of Chicken Legs first
6. After about a minute, fry the other side of legs.
7. After about a minute, fry the other side of legs.
8. Add the Green half of Spring onion.
9.Add 1tsp of sesame oil, 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Add 1/2 cup of hot water,cover by lid to let the chicken legs well done (about 3 minutes)
10. Fry until the sauce is beginning to thicken. Dish it up!
Chinese Recipe : Stir-fried Fish Cake with Radish
|| 1 piece (about 1kg)
| For Fish Cake
| Dace fillet :
| Dried Shrimps (Soaked) :
| Spring Onion (Chopped) :
| Salt :
| White pepper :
| Water :
|| 2 tbsp
| Oil :
| For Stir-fry
|Garlic (peel and pounded):
| Dark Soy Sauce
| Spring Onion
2. Mix diced fillet and dried shrimps. And chop for about 10mins.
3. Add “chopped spring onion”,”Salt”, “white pepper” and “water 2tbsp” to the minced dace. Stir in one direction until sticky.
(Video shows how to make minced fish paste)
4.Chill in fridge for 1 hour.
5. Heat 4 tbsp of oil. Fry the fish cake until the color is changed to golden brown. Dish it up and set aside.
6.Peel Radish, Cut Radish and Fish cake into large strip. And cut Spring onion like the picture shown.
7. Heat 2tbsp of oil with pounded ginger and garlic. Stir-fry stripped Radish and Fish for about 1 minute. Then, add 2 cups of water and 1/2 tsp of Sugar. Cover by lib for about 5 minutes. Add 1/2 tsp of Salt and 1/2 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce. Add Spring onion and cover by lid again until the Radish soft.