|Peeled Water Chestnut||300 g|
|Rock Sugar||110 g|
|Water Chestnut Flour||2 tbsp|
1. Peel and rinse the Water Chestnut
2. Grate the water chestnut. Set it aside for next step
3. Mix Water chestnut flour (2tbsp) and water (2tbsp). Set it aside for next step
4. beat an egg. Set it aside for next step
5. Melt the Rock Sugar with 1000ml of water. Then, add water chestnut.
6. Bring water to boil. Then switch it to slow heat for 5 minutes
7. After 5 minutes, stir in Water chestnut flour.
8. Switch off the heat, add beaten egg
9. Cool down and fringe. Ready to serve