| Sweet Potato
| Slab Sugar
|| 1.5pcs ／ 90g
|| about 30g
|| 5 cups
1. Rinse Sweet Potato (600g)
2. Peel and cut Sweet Potato into pieces. Then, wash it. Remove the starch on its’ surface.
3. Peel and pound the Ginger (about 30g)
4. Transfer the Sweet Potato and Ginger into the Pot. Add 5 cups of water and slab sugar (1.5pcs / 90g).
Bring water to boil over high heat. Then, turn heat to slow for 45 mins.
| Peeled Water Chestnut
| Rock Sugar
| Water Chestnut Flour
1. Peel and rinse the Water Chestnut
2. Grate the water chestnut. Set it aside for next step
3. Mix Water chestnut flour (2tbsp) and water (2tbsp). Set it aside for next step
4. beat an egg. Set it aside for next step
5. Melt the Rock Sugar with 1000ml of water. Then, add water chestnut.
6. Bring water to boil. Then switch it to slow heat for 5 minutes
7. After 5 minutes, stir in Water chestnut flour.
8. Switch off the heat, add beaten egg
9. Cool down and fringe. Ready to serve
|Sang Ji Sheng (Chinese Herbal)
|Dried Lotus Seed
1. Sang Ji Sheng (Chinese Herbal) : 100g
2. Bring 6 cups of water to boil. Add and boil Sang Ji Sheng for half minute
Rinse Sang Ji Sheng. Then, put Sang Ji Sheng into a Soup Bag
3. Rinse Red Date 40g, cut it into pieces and remove the core
4. Peeled Egg : 4 pcs, Rock Sugar 100g
5. Rinse Lotus Seed (40g). Separate it and remove the pitch
6. Add 7 cups of water and all ingredients into the pot. Bring water to boil over high heat.Then, turn heat to small and boil for 45 mins.
7. After 45 mins, remove the Soup Bag. Done!