|Lotus Root (crispy)|| 1.5 kg
|Dried Bamboo Shoot|| 4 pcs
|Pork Belly with skin|| 600 g
|Green Garlic 3 sprigs|| 3 sprigs
|Fermented Taro Curd|| 2 cubes
-Preparation for Dried Bamboo Shoot-
Duration : 3 days. Aim to remove most of the smell.
1. Day 1 morning：soak Dried Bamboo Shoot (4 pcs) in water for whole day
Day 1 night，change water
2. Day 2 morning, wash the Dried Bamboo Shoot. cut it into strips. change water, soak it.
Day 2 night, change water
3. Day 3 morning, wash the Dried Bamboo Shoot.
Bring water to boil. Cook Bamboo Shoot in boiling water for 30 mins.
take it out after 30mins.rinse the Bamboo shoot
4. cook the Bamboo shoot with water again. Bring water to boil. Then, cook it for 30 mins again.
after 30mins, rinse the Bamboo Shoot, dish it up and drain
-Preparation procedure of Dried Bamboo Shoot is done-
5. Pork Belly with skin : 600g, cut it into pieces after rinse
。。。(for stewing, choose the pork with skin)。。。
6. Green Garlic 3 sprigs, cut it into sections
7. Lotus Root (crispy)：1.5kg, peel it
remove both ends of each segments. wash it, cut it into pieces
。。(How can I buy a crispy Lotus Root? Choose light weight and fresh Lotus Root.
This is a fresh Lotus Root，choose it with Shining surface. If some rust color on surface or not a shining surface, don’t buy it. Taste bad if it is not fresh)。。
8. heat 3 tbsp of Oil over medium heat. add and saute 2 cubes of Fermented Taro Curd. Add and saute Green Garlic.
Add and saute the Pork Belly, turn heat to high. After half minute, add 1 tsp of Sugar
9. after half minute, add Lotus Root, mix it. After half minute, add Bamboo Shoot, mix it
transfer all to a pot
10. Add some water to wok, mix it with the sauce attached to wok. Then pour this to the pot.
add water until almost cover the ingredients
12. bring water to boil over high heat. Then, simmer for 1 hour over slow heat. After 1 hour, add 1 tsp of Salt, mix it
cover it, simmer for half hour, after half hour, serve!