|Rice||2 cups (for 5-6 servings)|
|Pork Spareribs||300 g|
|Edible Frogs||4 pcs|
|Spring Onion||2 sprigs|
|Water||1.8 cup (90% volume of rice)|
|Minced Garlic (salted)||a little|
|Sauce for Pork Spareribs|
|Fermented Soy Bean||1 tbsp|
|Light Soy Sauce||2 tbsp|
|Corn Starch||1 tsp|
|Sauce for Edible Frog|
|Ginger strips||a little|
|Rice Wine||1 tsp|
|Light Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Corn Starch||1/2 tsp|
1. Rinse the Edible Frogs
2. Remove the fingers.
Break the Backbone at the middle position of frog. Then, remove the Backbone.
3. Cut the Frog into 4 pieces
4. Chop the Coriander and Spring Onion. Prepare some Ginger Strips.
5. Rinse the pork spareribs (300g). Then set aside.
6. Rinse 1 tbsp of fermented soy bean, add 2 pounded garlic.
Mix and squash Garlic and Fermented Soy Bean.
7. Add Light Soy Sauce (2tbsp), Sugar (1/2 tsp), Corn Starch (1tsp), Oil (1 tbsp) and mix them well.
Then, mix the sauce with pork spareribs.
8. Add some Ginger Strips, Rice Wine (1 tsp), Light Soy Sauce (1 tbsp), Corn Starch (1/2 tsp), Sugar (1/2 tsp), Oil (1/2 tbsp) to Edible Frog and mix them well.
Then, Mix Spareribs and Edible Frogs
9. Rinse 2 cups of rice. (for 5-6 servings ). Add 1.8 cup of water(90% volume of rice).
Turn heat to medium. Cook the rice until the water has evaporated to the level of the rice.
Add Pork Sparerib and Edible Frog. Turn heat to slow and cook for 15 minutes
10. after 15 minutes, if you like, you may add seafood like Scallops now.
Add some salted minced Garlic on Scallops.
Then, cover and cook for 3 minutes more.
11. After 3 minutes, add chopped Spring Onion and Coriander.
Turn the heat off. Let stand 10 minutes before serving