|Pig’s Stomach||2 pcs|
|Ginger (pounded)||4 slices|
|Light Soy Sauce||4 tbsp|
|Chicken Powder||1 tbsp|
|Tsaoko Amomum||2 pcs|
|Rice Wine||1 tsp|
|Ingredients for washing Pig’s Stomach|
|Corn Starch||2 tbsp|
|Ginger (pounded)||1 slice|
A. Preparation – Wash the Pig’s Stomach
1. Cut off the fat. Then, flip the Stomach and remove the dirt.
2. Use 1 tbsp of salt to rub with Pig’s Stomach for about half minute. Then, Rinse it and do this process again.
3. Use 1 tbsp of cornstarch and 1 tbsp of oil to rub with Pig’s Stomach for about half minute. Then, Rinse it and do this process again.
4. Put Pig’s stomach into boiling water. After 2 minutes, put it into water.
5. Scratch the outer thin layer off. Flip the Pig’s Stomach, cut the fat and rinse it. Then, flip the Pig’s stomach again.
6. Bring water to boil with a pounded ginger. Then, boil the pig’s stomach again for 3 minutes.
7. Put it into water and flip it again. The Pig’s stomach is ready for cooking.
B. Cooking Method
8. Mix Light soy sauce (4 tbsp), Sugar (1 tbsp), Chicken Powder (1 tbsp)
9. Put pounded Ginger (4 slices) , the mixed sauce and 5 cups of water into the pot.
10. Pound 2 pcs of Tsaoko Amomum. Put it into Pig’s Stomach.
Transfer the Pig’s Stomach into the pot. Bring water to boil over high heat.
11. Add 1 tsp of Rice Wine. Then, turn heat to slow and strew for 75 minutes.
12. after 75 minutes, cut the Pig’s Stomach in pieces.