|Head of Big Head fish||1 whole (1.2kg for this one)|
|Sour Bamboo Shoots||150 g|
|Ginger (cut into fine long strips) :||about 15g|
|Spring Onion||2 sprigs|
|Light Soy Sauce||1.5 tbsp|
1. Head of Big Head fish: 1 whole (1.2kg for this one), Cut it into pieces. Wash the Fish Head.
。。dish it up and drain. Otherwise, too much water after steamed。。
2. wash 150g of Sour Bamboo Shoots, then drain. Add 1 tsp of Sugar, mix and marinate it for 30mins
3. after 30 mins, wash away the Sugar, then drain
(..wash away the Sugar before steam. Otherwise too sweet..
。。too sour if not marinated by Sugar。。)
4. prepare about 15g of Ginger strips.
5. add Sour Bamboo Shoots and Ginger Strips, add 1.5 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce
add 1/4 tsp of Salt, add 1 tbsp of Oil
mix it well.
6. transfer all to the steaming plate. Bring water to boil.
Cover it and steam it for 13 mins over high heat
7. Chop 2 sprigs of Spring Onion and 2 sprigs of Coriander
8. after 13 mins, discard the spring onion and Coriander on top. Serve!