|Light Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
1. Rinse spareribs (600g), then drain
2. Peel the Lotus Roots : 1.2kg
remove both ends, cut the Lotus Root into pieces
3. pound 2 slices of Ginger, pound 4 cloves of Garlic
4. add 3 tbsp of Oil, Saute the Ginger and Garlic. Then add and saute Spareribs
5. Stir-fried the spareribs for 2 minutes, add 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce, mix it. add the Lotus Root, mix it
add 1 tsp of Sugar, mix it. Transfer all to a pot.
6. Add some water to wok, mix it with the sauce attached to wok. Then pour this to the pot.
add water until almost cover the ingredients
cover it, bring water to boil. Then, simmer for 1 hour
7. after 1 hour, add 1 tsp of Salt. Mix it. Cover it and cook for 10 mins more