|Stem Ginger||400 g|
|Seasoning for Chicken|
|Corn starch||1.5 tsp|
|Light Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Ingredients for cooking|
|Salt||1/2 tsp to 1 tsp|
1. Peel and slice the Stem Ginger.
2. Bring a pot of water to boil with Stem Ginger. Then keep boiling for 15 minutes. (To reduce spicy taste). After 15 minutes, dish it up and drain.
This video shows the procedure for cutting Chicken.
3.Cut the Chicken into pieces.
4. Add and mix Cornstarch (1.5 tsp), Sugar (1.5 tsp) and Light Soy Sauce (1 tbsp) with Chicken. Then, add Oil(1/2 tbsp) and mix all ingredients well.
5. Heat up 2 tbsp of oil. Stir-fry the Stem Ginger. Add 1/2 tsp of Salt. Stir-fry the ginger until the ginger color is changed to light brown.
6. Add Chicken and mix them well. Then cover it by lid for 1 minute. Stir-fry the ingredient for a while and cover it again for another 1 minute.
7. Add 1/2 cup of water and mix it well. Taste it and add some salt if necessary. Then, cover it again for one minute.
8. Open the lid and stir-fry the ingredients for a while. Cover it again for 1 minute. Repeat this step one more time.
9. Stir-fry the ingredients until the sauce is thickened.
10. Dish it up and serve it hot!