|Fuzzy melon / Hairy gourd||600g|
|Water||half cup (for soaking Bean vermicelli )|
|– For cooking –|
1. Rinse Dried Shrimp (40g). Then, soak dried shrimps with half cup of water.
2. Cut and shorten the Bean vermicelli (50g) , soak it to soft
3. Fuzzy melon (600g). Scrape the skin off and cut both ends. Then rinse it. Cut Fuzzy melon into strips
4. 1 slice of pounded Ginger
5. Heat the pounded Ginger with 1 tbsp of oil. Then, add and saute the soaked Dried Shrimp. Keep the Dried shrimp water.
6. add and stir-fry Fuzzy melon.
After half minute, add the dried shrimp water and 2 cups of water. Then, cover it
7. after about 4 minutes, add 1/2 tsp of Salt, 1/2 tsp of Sugar. Then, place the Asparagus Bean on top (prevent it turns too soft). Cover it, turn the heat to medium
8. after 3 mins, mix them well. Cover it again for 1 minute.
After 1 minute, dish it up and Serve!