|Pork (Suggested to use Pork Belly)||300g|
1/2 tbsp(for marinate Bitter Gourd)
1/2 tsp(for stir-fry)
|Fermented black soy beans||1.5 tbsp|
|Slab Sugar||1/2 slice／30g|
1.Bitter Gourd (1200g). Remove both ends. Cut it into half. Then, remove core of Bitter Gourd
2. Rinse and slice the Bitter Gourd
Add 1/2 tbsp of Salt. Mix it with Bitter Gourd and marinade for 30mins
3. Rinse and slice the Pork (300g).
4. Rinse Fermented Soy Bean (1.5 tbsp), add 2 pounded Garlic. Squash Garlic and Fermented Soy Bean.
5. Slab Sugar (1 slice / 60g), cut it into small pieces
6. after half hour , squeeze out the Bitter Gourd juice ( reduce the bitter taste)
7. Heat 2 tbsp of oil over slow heat, saute the Fermented Black Soy Bean and Garlic
Then, add and stir-fry the Pork. After half minute, add Bitter Gourd, stir-fry it over high heat for half minute
8. add 1/2 tsp of Salt and Slab Sugar. Mix it well.
After half minute, add a cup of water. Cover it and cook over medium heat for about 7 minutes.
9. after 7 minutes, dish it up and serve it hot.