|Watercress :||900 g|
|Dace fillet (Mud Carp fish):||400 g|
|Dried Shrimps (Soaked) :||30 g|
|Spring Onion (Chopped) :||2 sprigs|
|Water Chestnut (Chopped) :||2 pcs|
|Salt :||1/2 tsp|
|White pepper :||pinch|
|Water :||2 tbsp (for fish)，9 cups(for soup)|
|Oil :||1 tbsp|
1. Rinse and soak dried shrimps.Dice the Fillet.
2. Mix diced fillet and dried shrimps. Chop for about 10mins. Chop 2 sprigs of Spring Onion.
3. Peeled, Rinse and Chop the Water Chestnut (2 pcs)
4. Add “Water Chestnut”, “chopped spring onion”,”Salt (1/2 tsp)”, “white pepper (pinch)” and “water 2tbsp” to the minced dace. Stir in one direction until sticky.
6. Wash Watercress 900g. Pound a slice of Ginger
7. Bring water (9cups) to boil with pounded Ginger, Oil: 1tbsp, Salt: 1/2 tsp
8. Add Watercress when water is boiling, otherwise, soup taste bitter
after 15 mins, add fish paste. When the fish is floating, dish it up and serve.