|Egg White||1/2 egg|
|Plain Flour||70 g|
|Belt Pepper||2 pcs|
|Hot Water||1/3 cup|
|－Ingredient of Sour Sauce－|
|Slab Sugar||2pcs／about 200g|
1. prepare Lemon Juice 150ml
2. Slab Sugar : 2pcs / about 200g, cut it into small pieces
3. add 70 ml of water, add 150ml of Lemon Juice, mix it
3. Onion : 1piece, cut it into strips. Add 1 tbsp of Oil, saute Onion over medium heat
4. after 1 minute, add the sour sauce, after 2 mins, remove the onion,
cook until the sauce thicken, dish it up
5. Sparerib：600g, add 1/2 tsp of Salt, 1/2 tsp of Sugar, mix it. add 1/2 egg white, mix it.
Because of too dry, add 1 tbsp of water, mix it
6. add about 70 g of plain flour, mix it
7. heat the oil. Then, deep-fry the spareribs over medium heat, dish it up when the spareribs colour is changed to golden brown
8. Bell Pepper：2pcs. Rinse, remove the core, cut it into pieces
Onion 1 piece, cut it into pieces
10. heat 1 tbsp of Oil over medium heat, saute the Onion. Then, add the Bell Pepper, 1/4 tsp of Salt, mix it
after half minute, add 1/3 cup of hot Water, mix it.
11. after 1 minute, add the Spareribs, add about 3 tbsp of Sour Sauce, mix it.
add Pineapple, mix it. After 1 minute, Serve!