|Slab sugar or Brown Sugar||70g|
1. Submerge the Red Bean in water over night / over 4 hours. Then, Boil the red bean on slow heat until the bean soft. Dish it up for next step
2. Mix the Rice Flour,Wheat Starch and Corn Flour. Then all 120ml of water. whisk until smooth without lumps
3. Melt the sugar with 180ml water
4. Set up the bowls for steaming. Then, bring water to boil.
5. Stir the mixture, then, Pour the sugar water into flour mixture. Mix the mixture well. Transfer the mixture into a jug.
6. Pour the mixture into bowls and add red beans. Then, Steam over high heat for 20 minutes
(TIPS!! How to let Red Beans float on surface ?
Answer: Boil the Red Beans in boiling water for a minute before adding to mixture. )
7. After 20 minutes, let the pudding cool down before serving.