200 ml (mix with Rice flour）
1/2 tbsp (mix with yeast）
|Baking Powder||1/4 tsp|
1/2 tsp (mix with mixture）
1/2 tsp (apply on dish)
1. Mix Rice flour(100g), Sugar(80g) and Water(200ml)
2. Switch to lowest heat to cook the mixture. Keep stirring during cook.
3. Take away from stove when you see lump. Whisk until smooth without lump. Then put it back to stove.
4. Take it away from stove when the mixture becomes little viscous. Let the mixture cool down to about 35 degree C
5. Mix Water (1/2 tbsp), Yeast (1/2 tsp) and Baking Powder(1/4 tsp). Then, pour it into flour mixture and mix it well.
6. cover it and ferment for 2 hours
7. After 2 hours, add oil (1/2 tsp) and mix it well. Apply a thin layer of oil on dish. Then, pour in the mixture.
8. Bring water to boil, steam over high heat for 20 minutes
9. Let the cake cool down before serving.