|Lean Pork||300 g|
|Dried Scallop||30 g|
1tbsp (for curing the pork)
1/2 tbsp (for curing the Lettuce)
|Ginger||about 50 g|
|Spring Onion||about 5 sprigs|
|Coriander||about 3 sprigs|
|Light Soy Sauce||4 tbsp|
1. Lean Pork (300g), mix it with 1 tbsp of Salt. Curing the pork with salt for minimum 2 hours to over night.
2. after curing, wash it before cooking. Remove the salt from the meat surface
Put the pork into boiling water and cook for 1 minute. After 1 minute, pick it up. Remove the water
3. Put 12 cups of water into the pot. Add the Pork
4. rinse 1 cup of rice. transfer the rice to the pot
5. rinse Dried Scallop (30g , Optional), transfer Dried Scallop to the pot.
Cover it. Bring water to boil.
6. Transfer the boiled ingredients into Slow Cooker. Bring water to boil over high heat. Then switch it to slow. Boil it for 2 hours.
7. chop 50g of Ginger,
Spring Onion (about 5 sprigs). Remove the heads.
Rinse the Spring Onion and about 3 sprigs of Coriander. Then, chop it.
8. Put the chopped Ginger, Spring Onion and Coriander into a bowl. Add 1/2 tsp of oil.
add about 4 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce. mix it well
9. Rinse Lettuce (300g), cut it into pieces. Mix Lettuce with 1/2 tbsp of salt.
Curing the Lettuce with salt for 30mins,let the Lettuce juice gone
10. after half hour , squeeze out the Lettuce juice
11. after 2 hours, put some Lettuce into the bowl. Pour in the boiling Congee.