|Chinese Noodlefis||230 g|
|Spring Onion||2 sprigs|
1/2 tsp (
Marinate the Fish) ;
1/2 tsp (seasoning)
1. Rinse Chinese Noodlefish : 230g
2. Add 1/2 tsp of Salt. Mix it with fish. Marinate the Fish for 1 hour.
3. after 1 hour, rinse the fish. Drain the fish, set it aside.
4. Chop the Spring Onion : 2 sprigs, add 8 Eggs, add 1/2 tsp of Salt. Beat the eggs
5. Heat 3 tbsp of oil over medium heat. Pan-fry the Fish first (about 1 minute).
After 1 minute, turn it over, pan-fry the other side of fish for about half minute. Then, mix the pan-fried fish with egg.
6. heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium – slow heat, Pour the mixture to fry-pan and form a thin layer.
after about 1 minute, turn it over,
after half minute, dish it up.