|Ginger||about 5 slices|
|Shallot||about 5 cloves|
|Red Wine||2 tbsp|
1. Remove the chicken neck and head, cut it into half. Wash the chicken. Then, cut it into pieces.
2. Peel and cut Potato (900g) into pieces. Rinse the potato. Then, set it aside for later use.
3. Prepare one Onion, peel and cut it into pieces. About 5 slices of Ginger. About 5 cloves of Shallot.
4. Carrot : 200g, Peel and cut it into pieces
5. Tomato : 3 pcs, Rinse and cut it into pieces
6. Celery : about 150g, Rinse and cut it into sections
7. Bacon : 2 slices. Cut it into sections
8. Heat the oil (3 tbsp) , add Ginger,Onion and Shallot first.
Then, add Bacon and Celery,Saute the ingredient for about one minute.
9. Add Chicken, stir-fry the ingredients for about 1.5 minute. Then, add 2 tbsp of Red wine.
10. Add 3 tsp of Sugar and mix them well. Then, add Potato and Carrot. Mix them well.
11. Add Tomato and 1 tsp of Salt. Stir Mix the ingredients well.
12. Transfer all ingredients to a pot. Add water to the level below 1 inch of ingredients surface.
Bring water to boil over high heat. Then, turn heat to slow and stew for 30 minutes.
13. after half hour, Done!