|Tomato (Better use more sour Tomato)||800g|
|Seasoning – for Tomato|
|Corn starch||1 tsp|
|Light Soy Sauce||2 tsp|
1. Tomato : 800g , put Tomatos into boiling water,
after half minute, rinse and peel the tomatos.
2. cut tomatos into pieces, remove the hard portion of the core.
Pound a slice of Ginger and 2 cloves of Garlic, add 2 tsp of Sugar, 1/2 tsp of Salt,
3. minced pork (150g), add 1/2 tbsp of oil, 1/2 tsp of Sugar, 1 tsp of Corn starch, 2 tsp of Light Soy Sauce. Mix the minced pork with seasoning well
4. heat the ginger, garlic and 1 tbsp of oil over high heat. Then, add and stir-fry the tomato. Add 1 cup of water.
5. add minced pork and mix it well, Then,cover it and cook for 5 minutes
6. after 5 minutes, crush the tomato. Then, cover it again for 2 minutes.
7. after 2 minutes, dish it up and serve!