|Chicken Leg||4 pcs|
|Spring Onion||10 sprigs|
|Sesame Oil||1 tsp|
|Light Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Hot Water||1/2 cup|
|Ginger Juice||1/2 tbsp|
|Chinese Rice Wine||1/2 tsp|
1. Wash Chicken Legs, then wipe it to dry
2. Rub Chicken legs with Ginger Juice:1/2 tbsp, Salt: 1/2 tsp, Chinese Rice Wine: 1/2 tsp.
Then place it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Cut the Spring Onion (about 10 sprigs) in half。One Pounded Garlic，Cut 2 sliced Ginger into fine long strips
4. Heat 1 tbsp of oil. Saute the Ginger,White half of Spring Onion and Garlic
5. Pan-fry the Skin side of Chicken Legs first
6. After about a minute, fry the other side of legs.
7. After about a minute, fry the other side of legs.
8. Add the Green half of Spring onion.
9.Add 1tsp of sesame oil, 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Add 1/2 cup of hot water,cover by lid to let the chicken legs well done (about 3 minutes)
10. Fry until the sauce is beginning to thicken. Dish it up!