|Pork Collar meat:||350g|
|Chinese Mushroom (soaked until soft and finely chopped) :||4pcs|
|Water chestnut (finely chopped) :||1pcs|
|Preserved Turnip(Preserved vegetable, finely chopped) :||20g (Optional)|
|Spring Onion (Chopped)||2 sprigs|
|Corn starch :||2tbsp
|Sugar :||1/2 tsp|
|Light Soy Sauce :||2tsp|
|Fish sauce :||1tsp|
1. Dice the pork and mince it until sticky.
2. Mix seasoning well in bowl. Then, pour the mixed seasoning onto pork and mix it well.
3.Add chopped Chinese Mushroom, Water chestnut and Preserved Turnip into the pork. Stir in one direction to mix it well.
4. Form small meat balls and shape the minced meat mixture into round patties. Then roll in corn starch.
5. Heat 1 tbsp of oil. Pan-fry it over medium heat till done.
6. Add chopped Spring Onion. Pan-fry both side of meat patties with spring onion for a while.