|Sang Ji Sheng (Chinese Herbal)||100 g
|peeled Egg||4 pcs
|Dried Lotus Seed||40 g
|Rock Sugar||100 g|
|Red Date||40 g|
1. Sang Ji Sheng (Chinese Herbal) : 100g
2. Bring 6 cups of water to boil. Add and boil Sang Ji Sheng for half minute
Rinse Sang Ji Sheng. Then, put Sang Ji Sheng into a Soup Bag
3. Rinse Red Date 40g, cut it into pieces and remove the core
4. Peeled Egg : 4 pcs, Rock Sugar 100g
5. Rinse Lotus Seed (40g). Separate it and remove the pitch
6. Add 7 cups of water and all ingredients into the pot. Bring water to boil over high heat.Then, turn heat to small and boil for 45 mins.
7. After 45 mins, remove the Soup Bag. Done!