1. Cut off the fat. Then, flip the Stomach and remove the dirt.
2. Use 1 tbsp of salt to rub with Pig’s Stomach for about half minute. Then, Rinse it and do this process again.
3. Use 1 tbsp of cornstarch and 1 tbsp of oil to rub with Pig’s Stomach for about half minute. Then, Rinse it and do this process again.
4. Put Pig’s stomach into boiling water. After 2 minutes, put it into water.
5. Scratch the outer thin layer off. Flip the Pig’s Stomach, cut the fat and rinse it. Then, flip the Pig’s stomach again.
6. Bring water to boil with a pounded ginger. Then, boil the pig’s stomach again for 3 minutes.
7. Put it into water and flip it again. The Pig’s stomach is ready for cooking.
Pig’s Stomach with Beancurd Sheet Soup
|Strewed Pig’s Stomach with Supreme Soya Sauce|